Terms & conditions
- Basic terms
ENESTECH – ENESTECH Software Limited, a legal entity acting under the laws of the Republic of Ireland with the registry number– 603482, issued on 03.05.2017 by Companies Registration Office (CRO), Bloom House, Gloucester Place Lower, Dublin 1, and registered at 24 Baggot Street Lower, Dublin 2, Ireland.
SENET – PC management platform developed and owned by ENESTECH Software Limited, and intended to be used by the Client in the computer games and entertainment industry. Client’s Profile – information stored on Client’s account within Website, which is voluntarily given in a form at the moment of Client’s account creation.
Client – legal person or other entity without legal personality or natural person that shall be registered within Website and use Senet for its/his commercial purposes.
Account – Client’s account for Senet which is created and signed up by the Client for using Senet;
User Data – means the information data concerning the characteristics and activities of Users that is collected through use of the Tracking Code and then forwarded to the Servers and analyzed by the Processing Software;
Website – website run by ENESTECH Software Limited and can be reached at URL address: https://enestech.net/.
- General conditions
- The Client understands and agrees that Services are provided “As Is”, and ENESTECH assumes no responsibility for the timeliness, deletion, mis-delivery or failure to store any communications with Users or personalization settings, games or any other type of data.
- Fees and services
- Visiting the Website is free of charge.
- Using Senet by the Client is charged according to the terms set in the Public Offer.
- If the Client’s Account is inactive for ninety (90) days, then ENESTECH may delete such the Client’s Account and the User Data contained therein without further notice.
- Account, password and security
- To register within the Website the Client must complete the registration process by filling up the registration form and providing ENESTECH with current, complete and accurate information as prompted by the registration form, including the Client’s e-mail address, the Client’s name (full company name in case the Client is a legal entity), username) and password. In case the Client is a resident of Russian Federation the Client also provides ENESTECH with its valid phone number.
- The Client shall protect the confidentiality of the password and username and take full responsibility for Client’s own, and third party, use of Client’s password or Account.
- From time to time, ENESTECH support staff may log in to the Client’s Account under the Client’s password in order to maintain or improve the Services, including to provide the Client assistance with technical or billing issues. The Client hereby acknowledges and consents to such access.
- ENESTECH’s primary goals in collecting information are to provide, administer and improve ENESTECH’s Services and software, and to enable the Client and the Client’s Users to enjoy and easily navigate and interact with ENESTECH’s Services.
- ENESTECH will collect Personal Data when the Client interacts with the Website or with the ENESTECH’s Services.
- During the registration process on the Website, the Client will be asked for the following Personal Data set in the clause 4.1 hereof. This Personal Data is used for validation purposes. It may also be used to send the Client additional information concerning the Client’s Services. ENESTECH does not store any data associated with the Client’s Account.
- The Client agrees that after the Client registers on the Website and starts using Senet the data protection clauses set in the Public Offer and Senet License Agreement are binding for the Client.
- Under the applicable data protection laws the Client hase certain data subject rights including the right to: (i) request access to and rectification or erasure of the Client’s Personal Data; (ii) obtain restriction of processing or to object to processing of the Client’s Personal Data; and (iii) ask for a copy of the Client’s Personal Data to be provided to the Client in a digital format.
- If the Client wishes to exercise one of the above mentioned rights, the Client shall contact ENESTECH at email@example.com
- The Client also have the right to lodge a complaint about the processing of the Client’s Personal Data with a local data protection authority.
- ENESTECH cannot guarantee that loss, misuse or alteration to the Client’s data will not occur; ENESTECH implements appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent such occurrences. ENESTECH will retain the Client’s information for no longer than is necessary and for no longer than the duration of the License agreement with the Client.
- Session cookies are deleted from the Client’s device when the Clients closes its browser. In the options menu of the Client’s browser the Client can instruct it to stop accepting cookies or to notify the Clients before accepting a cookie from the websites the Client visits.
- If the Client is ever in doubt of how to disable cookies, ENESTECH recommends that the Client shall contact its browser provider for guidance.
- The Client shall be aware that if the Client does not accept cookies, it might not be able to use all portions or functionalities of the Service.